Date: 20-21 May 2021
Boeing forecasts that passenger traffic will grow by an average of 4% a year over the next 20 years and that the global civil aviation fleet will grow from 25,900 today to 48,400 by 2039. The centre of growth is In Asia, and particularly In China, where 8,600 new aircraft will be delivered over the next 20 years.
Need to be noted that compared with last year's forecast, even more data is a trend of decline, but involves several groups of data are rare in China do not drop, obviously, the conclusion is based on prevention control measures of COVID-19 in our country, the domestic has been leading the global return to work and production level, the domestic civil aviation market is good in many aspects and make a vigorous recovery. It is also these increasing actual demand for the development of China’s aviation industry to create a broad market space.
On the one hand, strong international and domestic market demand for China’s civil aviation has provided a huge development space. One the other hand, the civil aviation industry has been highly valued by the country in recent years, and a series of related policies and measures have been introduced, which have greatly promoted the rapid development of China’s civil aircraft. COMAC will complete the Phased task of “Three - One ” in 2021, and the domestic subcontract production business will also be vigorously developed.
The next 10 years will be a crucial period for accelerating the rapid development of China’s aviation industry and a crucial period for realizing leapfrog development of the aviation industry. Seize the opportunity, aim at the target, with good domestic policy trends and open domestic and foreign cooperation to contribute to the development of the aviation industry.
1. Accelerate The Digital Transformation Of The Aviation Industry
2. Cooperative Research On Subcontract Production Of Civil Aircraft in Post-COVID-19 World
3. Domestic Civil Aircraft Procurement System Certification And Evaluation Factor Analysis
4. Digital Twin Helps The Development Of Aircraft Engines Across Generations
5. Collaborative Development Of Helicopter Digitization
6. Research On Virtual Flight Test Technology Of Aircraft
7. Current Situation And Trend Of Composite Materials For Large Passenger Aircraft
8. How To Give Full Play To The Effect Of CNC Machining Equipment In Aviation Manufacturing
9. Digital Assembly Line Of The Civil Aircraft Parts
10. Development Process And Research Of Blade Forging Technology Of Aero Engine
11. Aviation Automation Test System Key Technology And Portable Measurement And Control Platform Display
Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
AVIC SHENYANG AIRCRAFT INDUSTRIAL (GROUP) CO., LTD.
Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Company name: Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Name: Sara LIU
Phone: +86 0 21 5155.5203
Fax: +86 0 21 5155.9049
Conference materials Download
English Download Link：http://galleon.cc/download1.asp